- Liaise using our dedicated consultants to offer you the very best in layout design using modern computer technology.
- Help you when it comes to evaluating and selecting your equipment.
- Ensure everything complies with commercial kitchen regulations and coordinate the management of the supply and services.
- Manage and oversee from the point of order through to delivery of the equipment.
- Provide onsite management of your equipment and installation, we use our experienced, qualified engineers and test all the appliances and services.
- We will handover your kitchen within the timeframe that you planned for and within your budget.
- Our team will demonstrate the equipment to your staff.
- Provide on-going service, support and maintenance.
Finally you will be given a handover file with all the works information and telephone numbers.
"They where always mindful of our budget, and always had a smile" — John Palmer – Palmers Garden Centre
The services supplied by Allsop & Pitts was efficient, pleasant and trouble Free. They where always mindful of our budget, and always had a smile. We are very pleased with the final result
"We now have a beautifully designed kitchen" — Dawn Rowland – Sheppy’s Cider
I have worked with Allsop & Pitts for many years but have never had the opportunity to use the kitchen design and install service they provide, until recently whilst developing Sheppy’s House of Cider & Fine foods. I have been working very closely with Lorraine Christie who planned the initial design. Our site definitely had limitations, but because of Lorraine’s commitment and attention to detail, it was always possible to overcome them.
I would like to personally thank Lorraine and everyone who worked with me to produce not only the catering kitchen but many other aspects of the development, including equipment for the bar and café areas.
"They were clearly the most professional supplier!" — Kings College – Taunton"After a detailed tender process Allsop & Pitts Group were chosen, why? They were clearly the most professional supplier in the process. From initial contact I knew that I was discussing our needs with a company who care about the end product. I found both the sales and design teams easy to work with and greatly appreciated their input in satisfying our overall requirements (which were a little fluid). The project was delivered to price and time with the only delays being caused by our own necessary supply works. Throughout the whole process Allsop & Pitts Group were patient and helpful. I am happy to recommend the company as an excellent supplier. We now have a superb facility for our pupils and one that I would be happy to show any interested parties so thank you to the whole team".
Alan Prosser - Director of Operations.