We will work with you throughout the design process and our own in-house design team will create the perfect environment for whatever look and feel you are trying to achieve.
Tying in multiple aspects of a commercial kitchen can be a very challenging process, so we make sure we take out the headache of the process by using:
- Modern computer aided design systems
- Extensive equipment library’s from major manufacturers
- Skilled technicians – our design team create over 100 projects a year
- Experience – we have the most established sales team in the South West and thousands of completed projects
- Confidence – visit our showroom and demonstration kitchen to see our equipment first hand
- Quality – equipment from the most respected manufacturers in the world. Beyond producing a drawing of the agreed designs, we are also able to produce information that will be invaluable in any project
- Equipment schedules and product specifications
- Service drawings showing location and specification of all power supplies, drainage and other services
- Details of ventilation systems to suit the design
- Priced quotations for flooring and wall coverings to complete the project
Designing a successful kitchen, servery, bar or restaurant requires skill in planning, utilisation of space and depth of technical knowledge in all types of equipment. Within 10 working days from taking your initial brief, we will create a detailed scale design of your new restaurant, servery or bar area.
Beyond producing a drawing of the agreed designs, we are also able to produce information that will be invaluable in any project:
Our skills however do not end with the production of full written information. We will work with Architects, Builders, Sub Contractors and of course, customers to ensure that we manage each project right from the drawing board onto the site ready for the caterer’s to move in.
We can also provide a competitive pricing on kitchens designed and specified by other companies:
- Provide cost competitive pricing for tendering purposes.
- Advise on any part of the kitchen details that we feel are not suitable for intended use.
- Advise on alternative items of equipment that we feel are suitable for purpose but that will provide additional benefits.
Allsop & Pitts Sales
— John Palmer – Palmers Garden Centre
The services supplied by Allsop & Pitts was efficient, pleasant and trouble Free. They where always mindful of our budget, and always had a smile. We are very pleased with the final result
"We now have a beautifully designed kitchen" — Dawn Rowland – Sheppy’s Cider
I have worked with Allsop & Pitts for many years but have never had the opportunity to use the kitchen design and install service they provide, until recently whilst developing Sheppy’s House of Cider & Fine foods. I have been working very closely with Lorraine Christie who planned the initial design. Our site definitely had limitations, but because of Lorraine’s commitment and attention to detail, it was always possible to overcome them.
I would like to personally thank Lorraine and everyone who worked with me to produce not only the catering kitchen but many other aspects of the development, including equipment for the bar and café areas.
— Kings College – Taunton"After a detailed tender process Allsop & Pitts Group were chosen, why? They were clearly the most professional supplier in the process. From initial contact I knew that I was discussing our needs with a company who care about the end product. I found both the sales and design teams easy to work with and greatly appreciated their input in satisfying our overall requirements (which were a little fluid). The project was delivered to price and time with the only delays being caused by our own necessary supply works. Throughout the whole process Allsop & Pitts Group were patient and helpful. I am happy to recommend the company as an excellent supplier. We now have a superb facility for our pupils and one that I would be happy to show any interested parties so thank you to the whole team".
Alan Prosser - Director of Operations.